DEAR CMHACY COMMUNITY,
Thank you all for your patience over the last few weeks while we have been monitoring and navigating the on-going developments of the COVID-19 pandemic.
In full support of the recommendations of State and local public health officials regarding large group gatherings and travel during the COVID-19 outbreak, the 2020 CMHACY conference scheduled for May has been postponed until September 29 through October 2, 2020. Thank you for your understanding and continued support of CMHACY and our annual conference – the “go to” conference for all stakeholders in the behavioral health system concerned about appropriate services for children and youth. Plans are underway for an outstanding conference worthy of our 40 year anniversary. Stay tuned!
With the new dates confirmed please take note of the following:
- All registrations will be transferred to the new conference dates.
- We are extending our “Early-Bird” rates through Friday, July 31, 2020!
- Please note that Asilomar has canceled all current room reservations and has issued refunds to all credit cards on file.
- Asilomar will provide a new booking link after April 15, 2020. If you plan on staying on-grounds, we recommend you rebook your room in the next few months. Space will still be limited!
- If you are currently booked at any local Pacific Grove hotels for the upcoming May Conference, we recommend that you cancel and rebook your hotel immediately.
We hope that you, your organization, and your family are doing well despite these unforeseen circumstances and are staying safe.
Please let us know if you have any questions by emailing us at Info@CMHACY.org. We will see you this fall for our monumental 40th anniversary!!
See you soon,