California Mental Health Advocates for Children and Youth will Offer Continuing Education Units
The CMHACY pre-conference and conference scheduled for next month is pleased to include an opportunity for participants to earn a total of 16 units of Continuing Education (CEUs).
CEUs have been approved for the following professionals/para-professionals:
- Child and Youth Care Professionals (CYC-P) as required by the Child and Youth Care Certification Board. Content domain: Professionalism.
- California Board of Behavioral Sciences Licenses (Casa Pacifica Centers for Children and Families; Provider 2522).
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (MFTs)
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSWs)
- Licensed Education Psychologists (LEPs)
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselors (LPCCs)
- Professional Development (PD) for Educators
- Certified Addictions Treatment Counselors as required by the California Association for Alcohol and Drug Educators (CAADE Provider CP20 860 C 1120).
- Psychologists (American Psychological Association)
Pre-Conference Schedule (3 CEUs/PDs) Wednesday morning, May 17th:
County and Community Based Agencies:
8:30 – 10 am Brand New Living Arrangements for Children in Foster Care (STRTP’s)
10 – 11:30 am Ensuring Services for Those Children Placed “Out of County”
9 – 10:30 am What is this “MTSS” and How Does It All Fit In?
10:30 – noon Educational Implications of Continuum of Care Reform
Conference (13 CEUs/PDs): Wednesday afternoon through Friday morning (May 17-19):
Participants will have flexibility in choices of workshops that qualify for continuing education units. Please contact the CEU desk at the conference if you need confirmation of qualifying conference events.
Follow this link for additional information about CMHACY 2017 Conference CEU opportunities.